Top fast-food brands (part 2)
“We live in a time when pizza arrives sooner than the police force,” says Jeff Arder. The present generation in America is called the fast-food generation. In recent years, due to the increasing popularity of fast foods, leading fast-food brands have tried to offer more healthier high quality fast foods. However, eating fast food should be controlled. Based on new findings, researchers claims that young people who are accustomed to eat fast food on a daily basis are struggling with obesity and its problems. In the first part of this article (Top fast-food brands; part 1) ,5 prominent fast-food brands were introduced. In the following, we will introduce the next 6 brands in the world of fast foods.
• Pizza hut: In the world of pizza, one of the names that comes to mind first is undoubtedly Pizza Hut. Founded in 1958, pizza hut has more than 6,000 branches in the United States and about 5,200 branches in 94 countries. Pizza Hut is one of the most popular fast-food restaurants in the world.
• Taco Bell: Taco Bell has more than 6,500 restaurants around the world and about two billion customers. In 1962, the first Taco Bell restaurant opened, becoming the most popular and successful Mexican food brand.
• Wendy’s: This brand has been working in the field of fast food since 1969. Wendy’s, which has around 6,650 restaurants worldwide, is the third largest chain restaurant in the world.
• Domino’s: Pizza Dominoes chain restaurant has 4,422 branches worldwide. Domino’s is one of the leading brands in the world of pizza, continuing to expand its branches around the world.
• Starbucks: American brand Starbucks chain cafes is the largest of its kind in the world. Founded in 1971, Starbucks currently has more than 21,000 branches in 65 countries and has annual revenues of more than $ 15 billion.
• Dairy Queen: Dairy Queen, popularly known as DQ, has been in the food industry since the 1940s. Dairy Queen, which has about 802 restaurants around the world, also has ice cream and cool desserts on its menu.